This article is very telling, but what I’ve been noticing lately is that EVERYTHING has Propylene Glycol in it’s ingredients. Why is that? Propylene Glycol is nothing more than antifreeze, just like that which is put into your car’s cooling system. Have you ever seen what antifreeze does to animals when they ingest it? They will begin to have siezures and convulse violently, continuing until they become unresponsive then they die.
You, your children and the rest of your family is consuming this on a daily basis and so am I.
The question is what do we do about this?